Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing day! The kids didn't even get up this AM until about 9:00?!? Once they did though, we had a great day with gifts, food and fun! Merry Christmas!


Scene before anyone got up...

Chance and Tanner... I do realize my camera takes shitty pictures... I did get a new one for Christmas, but obviously took these before I opened it up... :) So out of the hundred or so pictures I took today, these are about the only decent ones of the bunch...


Carolyn, I did take this one with my new camera, seems to be a little better than the other two I was using...

Taylor, one excited little girl!

Cory finally got here around 1:30, and we all had a wonderful dinner prepared by Carolyn! Now we are all just relaxing and Jessica will be over in a bit... Yes, I DO have new blinds for those doors, just need to install them... I only bought them about a year ago I guess... :)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Matthew said...

We did, hopefully you all did as well. Merry Christmas!

Tim said...

Looks like an awesome Christmas!!

Petra said...

Looks like great fun!!! :)