Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sigh...

I am spreading myself WAY too thin for this time of year... Why I keep adding more things to do, I have NO idea! Yet I keep doing it. I have work of course, then there is the neighbor's basement which I'm not sure if it will ever get done. Christmas cards?? Haha! I suppose I'll try and get some out later this week... :) Now I've agreed to go service some servers at a Meineke, and not sure why... Not to mention the whole Room Dad thing that is taking place Friday, yeah, I'm not ready. Oh well, I thrive on it all, so I suppose it will all get done, who knows, not a whole lot of time for blogging though... :) I will try to put up some pics in the next few days... :) Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays, I'm trying to...

4 comments:

Petra said...

What? Too busy to blog??? lol :)

Yeah, I'm having a good time with the holidays, but am kind of ready for that week after Christmas where all we have planned is to work on our house. :)

Andrea said...

Maybe your New Years resolution is, don't help anybody?

Jackie said...

You are a busy one!!!! But you are doing good things. I'm sure your kids love having the Room Dad!!! :) I just think that is the cutest thing ever!!! :)

lol... I'm Andrea! I know you don't do New Years resolutions... but you may want to consider that one... at least make sure it applies to people NOT in your family!!! :)

Can't wait to see you guys!!

Matthew said...

LOL! Probably not a bad one to make, even though I never make them... :)

Can't wait to see you guys either Jackie, won't be long, this month is flying by!!

Sadly Petra, I actually have been... :)