Friday, April 03, 2009

Same Old...

Thing that is... It's been raining for what seems like two weeks here, it's not supposed to rain today, but it looks like it could at any moment. It probably will since I'm off today, you would think I'd still be in bed, but I have a built in alarm clock that goes off at 6:00AM, most days anyway... :)

There is a dog park near our house that we have started going to, not sure why we never went before...  The kids love going though, and so does Bo for that matter... :)

Yeah, that's not actually the "dog part"; I wouldn't have even taken any pictures but Taylor insisted and went to the truck to fetch the camera... :)  (Note to self:  don't go to the dog park when it has been raining!)

Speaking of pets...  This is one of the babies that Taylor's hamster had.  Chance now has two of them, we pawned two off on one of the neighbors, and there are a few left that Taylor still has.  Bad news is that there is now another "batch" of babies...  About six or seven I think.  This might get out of hand I'm thinking...   We now have five hamster cages and I have lost count of how many hamsters there are... 

Yeah, that's about it.  The kids are on Spring Break next week.  We are not really doing much of anything, the kids are excited to be off though.  I suppose I could have taken vacation, but I'd rather save that for when it is warmer out and I think we are going to get more 'winter' weather next week...  Sigh...

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I am aware that the dog needs a haircut, in case anyone was wondering... :)

Jackie said...

That is great that you guys go to the dog park! Bo must be in hog heaven when he is there. Is it big? How is he with the other dogs.

LOL with the hamsters... they are kinda like rabbits... they just multipy QUICKLY!!! :D

Petra said...

You could start a pet store?? :) I think we're going to get a kitten when we move, but that'll do for us. :)

Rick said...

Hey Matt. It's Rick. Long time no write. Ha! Well, I'm back. I think anyway. I'm going to try and keep up with a blog on a regular basis. Well, at least once a week anyway. Write me sometime. I would appreciate it. thanks. http://whiplashll0620.blogspot.com

Matthew said...

lol Petra. Yeah, the kids were going to ask the pet store if they bought baby hamsters, but they chickened out when we went... I'm thinking set them free??? Or for that matter, leave the cage open and let the cat deal with them... :)

Hey Rick, it has been a while. I was going to say hope all is well, but I read your blog. Hopefully you will find the strength to make it all work out, the strong DO survive!