Monday, February 09, 2009

The Problem...

Are signs like this necessary??

Speaking of stupidity, really?? 

Yeah, the stupidity and ignorance of the average person is stunning really, and I don't think it will change.  I guess there probably always have been stupid people though, it's just that now people's stupidity is documented 24/7 and posted online for the whole world to see...  Speaking of stupidity, I think Scott Adams has hit the nail on the head regarding this "stimulus":

Ignorance Will Save Us...

4 comments:

Petra said...

I have seen clocks with IIII for 4. I mean really?? If you are making clocks with Roman Numerals, wouldn't you think checking to be sure would be a good thing to do? lol.

Funny blog post by Scott Adams!! :)

Matthew said...

Yeah, of course I'm sure the clocks were made in China... I'm sure you've seen some of the "Engrish" signs... :)

Jackie said...

WOW!!! Maybe these are the guys who are running the ecomomy right now!! :D Would make sense!!

Petra said...

Engrish... lol!!!