Sunday, February 22, 2009

Museum Trip...

So today we went down to Atlanta for "company day" at the High Museum of Art... I actually brought my camera too, but you weren't allowed to take pictures in most of the exhibits...

Kids in front of one of the exhibits...

Tanner and Taylor, it's kind of funny some of the stuff that is considered "art" though...

Another persons idea of art...

These are the ones that kill me though, there were only four pieces in the whole room, all different shapes and different colors...  Had names like "Green Curve IV", makes you want to locate the buyer...

Taylor getting her face painted, Chance and Tanner weren't interested.  They had various other "craft" things for the kids, but they weren't interested in those either... :)

Anyway, we had a good time and enjoyed the various exhibits and the lunch, although I'm not sure I would have actually purchased tickets myself to go... 

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, I AM aware that Chance and Tanner need haircuts... :)

Petra said...

Looks fun! LOL at others ideas of art... I have seen some questionable "art" in museums too. :-)

My boys need haircuts too. Grows too fast! :-)

Tim said...

fun, I remember taking the girls and Nick to the museum in Knoxville. Loved the crafts they always had!

Tim said...

ditto on the haircuts for Nick and Nathaniel :)

Jackie said...

Looks like a good trip!

Art... have you seen the art that is made by dogs??? That stuff sells for thousands!!! Crazy!!!