Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lake Acworth (Allatoona)...

We decided to take a picnic to the lake today, not sure why we don't go more often, we used to before we got the pool though. There are many "beach" areas around Lake Allatoona and they have restrooms, beaches, picnic areas, playgrounds, marinas, etc... We went today though...

Taylor and Karen building a sand castle...

Why people feel the need to cover themselves in sand, I will never know... :)

Ditto...

Of course Tanner took the cake for letting them cover him up so much!! Wow! I could never do that!


We all had a good time though, and of course now everyone wants to go back... We might take them to a different area later next week... I would have taken more pictures, but my camera started messing up and would not work, sigh. At least it happened now so I have time to find a new one I like BEFORE we go on vacation week after next!!

7 comments:

Matthew said...

I have just purchased a new camera as well I might add!!

Tim said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Yeah, I am with you on the sand thing, way to go Tanner though :)

Tonya said...

Awe, after seeing those pics I am really missing my kids. It looks like they had so much fun. We are having a great time too. Tell them I love them and miss them for me.

Matthew said...

They miss you guys as well! We are attempting to keep them amused though... :)

Titus said...

Looks like fun!

Tonya said...

And it seems as though you are doing a wonderful job. Lol;-)

Jackie said...

Hey! Where did my comment go?? I posted one a couple days ago!!???!!! grrrrr... I hate it when that happens!

Anyway... looks like you all had a gret time at the beach! Tanner is too funny with being in all that sand. Yep, that would make me crazy too! :D

Very pretty area!!! :D