Sunday, August 09, 2009

Wow!!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in that long, I think that is a record... We were on vacation though, and I didn't blog then either... Facebook has taken over the blogging... I need to keep it up though, because my kids love to read my blog, and it makes for a good 'journal' of sorts. Anyway...


I finally finished the plumbing in the pool house, two years later than I would have liked to...

I ALSO have started hanging drywall!!! So we are nearly there!! Wow, I can't wait to get this done!!

So yeah, that's what's going on here, the kids start school week after next. I've had a tutor here for the past three weeks teaching Chance because the whole homeschool thing didn't quite work out. He'll be fine though, he's a smart boy. So yeah, that's about it. I'll try not to wait a month to blog again... :)

6 comments:

Titus said...

looking good! of course, the finishing is always the bitch.. it will look great when you get it done though! what color are you doing the walls?

Matthew said...

Yeah, I detest finishing drywall!!

Still haven't thought about the color really, something bright and cheery I suppose... :)

Petra said...

I can't believe I haven't been blogging either! I hate that. Facebook is fun, but it doesn't work as a journal like blogging!! I guess I'll get back to it soon. :)

Matthew said...

lol! Yeah, I keep telling myself that too!! :)

Jackie said...

Keep the blog running, people!!! :D

Matthew said...

Ditto Jackie! :)