Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hmmm...

Has it been another week already?? I suppose it has... Yeah, just have been trying to get some projects completed around here and visiting with family... For some reason, I've taken almost zero pictures?!?!? I need to work on that...

This is pretty much how the kids have been amusing themselves, swimming, riding the dirt bike and hunting squirrels...

Yesterday the kids were setting off fireworks most of the day, Petra and I each happened to have our cameras out on one of the rare occasions that we actually took pictures... :)

Matthew came over for about an hour yesterday, but then had a MUCH more exciting event to go to... :)

The kids finished grouting that flagstone for me as well, but I don't have an "after" picture... I ran out of flagstone, obviously, so I'll have to get another pallet of that and finish it sometime...

I have zero plans today, and plan on doing pretty much nothing... Hope everyone had a festive Fourth of July!!

5 comments:

Titus said...

Looks like a fun time!

Jackie said...

Looks like a great time!

Ok, I thought I new all the family, but who was the gal in the last pic with the cute brown hair??? I haven't seen any post that they got a new do!!! :D

Matthew said...

lol! Marci got a haircut... :)

Jackie said...

lol... ok, now I feel silly. I thought her hair was lighter and longer....:D Gotta love a great stylist! :D

Matthew said...

lol! Well, no need to feel silly, it DOES look different... :)