Monday, July 11, 2011

415 Grist Mill Drive...

Several of our neighbors called us this AM and said it looked like our mail box had exploded... So I came home from work and wow...


Yeah, pretty much obliterated...


I'm surprised that was still intact, the one on the other side, the 4, 1 and 5 were halfway down the street...


They must have been going pretty fast, notice how far down the street on the other side of the driveway the bricks are...


So anyway, we called the police, while waiting on them, we found several car pieces that identified the vehicle as a Volvo, one of our neighbors stopped by and said he saw a white volvo going back in the opposite direct with extensive front end damage... They could have left a note! Oh well, we have half of the neighborhood on the lookout for a white volvo, as well as the Paulding County Sheriff's office...

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, I went and got a post and a new mailbox today, there will be no more brick mailbox there... :)

Matthew said...

When I put the new mail box up tomorrow, I have a sign I am going to attach to each side: "Looking for a white volvo, if you see it, get the tag" or something to that effect...

Petra said...

That is crazy! They must have been flying!!!

Matthew said...

Yeah, they had to have been going fast, and I'm amazed they were not hurt or killed for that matter.

And the hunt is on for the Volvo, because I will get them to pay for it. I now have half the neighborhood and the Sheriff looking for it... ;)