Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Taylor's 'New' Bedroom...

I hate to think how many times Carolyn and I have "redone" these kids rooms, sigh...

Finally finished the headboard, and realized yet again how much I detest painting...

All setup, kind of hard to take a picture in an 11 x 11 room... :)

Taylor LOVES her "new" room, which is why Carolyn and I keep redoing them I suppose... I'm sure it wouldn't have taken two days to do it, but I ended up having to repaint the room... :( Oh well, Taylor is happy, I'm happy... :)

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Not bad for 2 days work - love it - thanks again for your hard work - Taylor loves her new look.

Joshua Goodling said...

Great job!! Looks good.

Petra said...

Looks great!! :)

My kids love having their rooms redone as well... so we keep doing it too. :) (even though most of them end up trashing the walls/furniture/etc... lol)

Jackie said...

Looks really nice!! And the smile on her face says it all!! Great job!!

Matthew said...

Thanks! Yes, she loves it! :)

Tim said...

Looks good. I HATE painting too... She looks happy :).