Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Yeah, Whatever...

It's only been a few weeks, right? :) I'd say I've been busy, but I really haven't been... I WILL be glad when winter is over though!! Almost there, I love Spring and Summer, the rest, not so much. I do have a gazillion things that need to be done once Spring arrives, but I actually am looking forward to it. Time to wrap this backyard nightmare up once and for all! If I don't finish it this Spring/Summer, I may not... :)

I did go with Taylor on her field trip today to the Tellus Northwest Georgia Science Museum

About to get started hunting for fossils...

Digging for fossils... Or rather, brushing away the fake sand while looking for 'planted' fossils... :)

The kids had a good time and I didn't take nearly enough pictures! I keep saying I am going to take more pictures this year, but it isn't really working out all that well. I took about 10 when Titus and Jackie were here, and pretty much none since then. :( Oh well, it's still early in the year, so hopefully the picture taking resumes...

Other than that, just the usual, family, life, work and projects... And of course there is always the 'basement' as well...

3 comments:

Petra said...

It seems like I should be more motivated to blog and take photos when I'm stuck indoors in the cold, but it's the opposite! I don't want to do anything in the winter. lol. I hate cold weather!! :)

Field trip looks fun - I haven't been on one in years because I don't like bringing the babies/toddlers on them (though I have done that in the past). :) Taylor is a cutie! :)

Matthew said...

Haha! I'm the same way, it seems like I blog more when I'm super busy... :)

Oh wait, am I ever super busy?? Oh yeah, right... :)

Jackie said...

Yeah... blogs! I love em... but they are a lot of work! But I supposed they are worth it! :)

Glad you all had fun at the field trip. Looks like it was interesting?? :)

Keep up the blogging!!! :)