Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yikes!

Has it been that long?? I suppose it has... Lots going on... I met up with some of my old friends from the Marine Corps and they decided that we should meet up, so we did...

While Carolyn and I were in Las Vegas, Marci spoiled the kids rotten of course... :)

Some of my friends in Las Vegas, and yeah, we left our camera at home, sigh... We had a great time though...

After we got back, we went to the Great Atlantic Seafood and Music Festival, had a good time, but it wasn't all that... :)

This is why I moved down here! We moved down in November, so we are just now getting to enjoy it!! I will be the best beach bum ever!!!! :)

4 comments:

Petra said...

So overall, did you win or lose money in Vegas? :)

My kids always have an absolute blast with Marci!! They love it when she visits!! :)

Beach bum = my life dream!!!!!!! :)

Matthew said...

lol! I gave them a few bucks... :) Although, we really didn't gamble much, just hung out and caught up, I haven't seen these guys in 20 years, but it was like it was 20 minutes ago, good times!

Yeah, Aunt Marci is great! My kids will vouch for that too... :)

I am a beach bum, and plan on being one from now on... ;)

Tim said...

Sounds like a lot of fun :)

Matthew said...

It was... :)

How was Washington DC?