Sunday, January 08, 2012

Jacksonville Beach...

Have I mentioned how glad I am we moved down here?? Yeah, January 8th, shorts and flip-flops, it was warm enough to not even wear a shirt!! Of course I do realize that it is unseasonably warm in a lot of places, but hey, I'll take it!! :)

Carolyn, Taylor and I decided to head down to the Jacksonville Beach Pier, it was a gorgeous day out too!

Big bird of some sort we happened across... Yeah, that was about as close as I would get to it...

Bird or fowl of some sort again...

Taylor making the sea gulls fly...

Taylor and Carolyn with the bird...

So yeah, a nice lazy day of sorts, went and strolled down the Jacksonville Beach, went to the pier and checked out a few shops along the shore... Nice Day!

4 comments:

Matthew said...

We saw a lot of dolphins as well, but I did not manage to get any pics of them...

Joshua Goodling said...

I saw a bird like that when I was in Destin last summer. It would let you walk right up to it almost, didn't even flinch.......yeah, LOVE this warmer weather!

Matthew said...

Yeah, they didn't seem to be bothered by people, I think all they were interested in was the scraps they could get from all the people fishing...

Tim said...

Looks nice, I think the bird is a pelican :)