Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rough Surf...

Headed down to the ocean this AM, surf was pretty rough, and of course the only reason we went is I forgot to buy coffee yesterday, so HAD to stop at McDonald's and get some... Yeah, it is supposed to be pretty miserable here today, overcast, chance of showers, etc... Will still be in the 60's though, so I can tolerate it... :) Funny thing is, last week it was 80 degrees and I was laying on the beach getting some sun... Oh well, should be back up in the 70's by Tuesday or Wednesday, hopefully it is, as we still need to get our Christmas pictures done...

Surf this AM...

Ditto...

Other than that? Pretty much all settled in here at the house, the only thing left to complete is my "office", although it is pretty much all setup, I just need to run a new circuit in the garage so I can plug in all my computers, etc... Will probably get that done this week... Kids have one week left of school, then they are out for the Christmas break, although I'm sure the school calls it the Holiday break, whatever. The kids are also making friends, and are constantly outside playing with them. They are all boys thus far though, but Taylor has now found a friend at the front of the community, so we will take her over there today so she can play with her new friend, they are in the same class together. I'd say I have Christmas shopping to do, but I don't, the kids all want $$, so $$ they will get. They all decided they just want the $$ so they can take advantage of any after Christmas sales that may be going on, we'll see if that works out in their favor, it probably will though judging from retailer reports thus far this season... Now for more coffee... :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Of course after the storm blows through, we may find many good shells on the beach!

Carolyn said...

Oh definately - I will be combing tomorrow morning

Petra said...

I'm jealous every time I come to your blog and see the ocean photos! lol