Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

Wow, has it been that long?? Yeah, well, I have a LOT going on... :) Still continuing with the one on one outings, that is fun. Packing, which I hate, but I probably should not complain about that as Carolyn has done most, okay, all of it thus far... The thought of living anywhere else but in this house makes me nearly giddy.

I took the kids for a picnic and to the park on Saturday, we had a good time.

Tanner and William decided that climbing on the playground was the best idea...

Poor Chance broke his hand, so he was happy just swinging...

This is what moving looks like, trying to be smart about it this time, same size boxes, label everything, etc... I HATE moving, but am glad to be moving THIS time!

So yeah, work, packing, etc... That is the life right now. The funny thing is, I'm not even sure we will get the house we want as of right now, but we do not care, we ARE moving, anywhere BUT here!! :)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

So....have you put an offer on a house or anything?

Matthew said...

We are working on one now, we'll see how that works out. :)

I'm tired of looking to be honest...

Petra said...

How did Chance break his hand? When are you putting your house up for sale?

Petra said...

p.s. I hate packing and moving too, but I like it when it's all done! :)

Matthew said...

Well, sorry for answering your questions so late Petra... :)

Chance broke his hand playing a game with some other guys seeing who could hit the concrete the hardest... Sigh.

House for sale? Yeah, we are still working through all that, BIG sigh! The house we thought we loved, we now hate. So yeah, we are moving cautiously... :) We'll never make another mistake like we did by buying this house... I hope anyway... ;)

Petra said...

lol. My boys play games like that too - crazy kids!! :)

Matthew said...

Haha! Yeah, kids will be kids though, and yeah, what can you do?? :)