Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wow!

Has it been that long since I put up a post?? I'd say I've been busy, but I haven't been really. I just haven't felt much like blogging. So I haven't, obviously... We did go to the fair the other day, so I put up some pictures of the kids when we went. There is a lot of other things going on, but wow, I just didn't feel like blogging. I know everyone missed my posts! :)

Kids riding a ride together...

Taylor, the guys were NOT interested in riding rides like this... Taylor enjoyed it though.

Taylor loved the bungee ride.

At first, Chance would not ride this, but once he did he must have ridden it 15 times...


This is the MESS out back I have to clean up. My neighbor was having some trees cut down, so we decided to have them cut some of ours down as well.

Of course my neighbors had them cut up, hauled off, etc... Me? Yeah, I'd rather save the extra $750 and just do that part myself... I'd be working on it too if it would EVER stop raining! It has been raining here forever! I just want a few sunny days! Is that too much to ask? It might be nice tomorrow, but it is supposed to rain off and on for like the next 10 days... I suppose I COULD do some things inside the house, but the VAST majority of the things I really need to be doing are outside! Nature though, what can you do... :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Great pics! Looks like a fun day at the fair! :D

Keep blogging... I love you posts! :D

Matthew said...

lol. I'll try to be more diligent about it... :)

Tonya said...

Looks like lots of fun. I wish we could have gone with you all. Karen would have certainly ridden the rides with Taylor. :) I love rides. I love the scary ones. lol:)

Petra said...

Looks like the kids had fun at the fair! My kids love stuff like that too, but we haven't been in a while.

I miss your posts when you don't blog - even though I haven't been diligent about commenting lately. (because many times I'm reading blogs on my phone while nursing Paige or something - the first few months are rather time-consuming with a newborn... not that I'm complaining - I'd rather spend time with her than anything else. :)).